Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Even Toddlers know not to "Just Follow Orders" and say NO!

I looked up the Definition of Authority and found,

authority [ɔːˈθɒrɪtɪ]
n pl -ties
1. the power or right to control, judge, or prohibit the actions of others
2. (often plural) a person or group of people having this power, such as a government, police force, etc.
3. a position that commands such a power or right (often in the phrase in authority)
4. such a power or right delegated, esp from one person to another; authorization she has his authority
5. the ability to influence or control others a man of authority
6. an expert or an authoritative written work in a particular field he is an authority on Ming china
7. evidence or testimony we have it on his authority that she is dead
8. confidence resulting from great expertise the violinist lacked authority in his cadenza
9. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (capital when part of a name) a public board or corporation exercising governmental authority in administering some enterprise Independent Broadcasting Authority
10. (Law) Law
a.  a judicial decision, statute, or rule of law that establishes a principle; precedent
b.  legal permission granted to a person to perform a specified act
[from French autorité, from Latin auctōritas, from auctor author]
 
 This is Man's definition of Authority which is about the person of lower rank giving Power away to another of "Higher" rank.
 
 This is UN Natural! The reason our Society is so screwed up is due to the deviation away from Natural Law and more into Man's made up rules. 

 Healthy Authority is one who leads for the benefit of others, one who teaches others to be a decent, fair person. Everything and Anything needs to be Healthy! Any Authority needs to be like a Healthy Parent.
 The idea is to "raise" people up, to elevate so they can be unique, strong individuals later in life.
 What we call "Authority" today is anything BUT Real authority. As it states in the above definition;
 The Power or right to control, judge, or prohibit the actions of others.
Doesn't very much sound healthy and flexible. 

 As we get older the need for "authority" should lessen. Just as, if we had healthy enough parenting growing up, we would have the ability to be on our own and have no need for our Parents in the same capacity as we did when we were younger. The constant perpetuation of "authority" through out our lives is there to keep us in a perpetual state of Lower Rank, arrested development and stunted growth because no one asked whether or not the Authority is healthy authority.

 We would think it was odd if someone was living with their parents at the age of 40 or so and never left. The idea of "Flying from the Nest" that is supposed to happen when a young person is around the age of their 20's now doesn't happen til much later if at all. Now people that were able to leave have come back to live with parents because of job loss, divorce, bankruptcy from too much debt. 
 
 If we looked at everything in life more from a Health prospective and focused more on being healthy in Mind, Body and Soul, because, after all, what is more important than Health? If we're not a healthy society than any amount of $$ or authority a person has will simply be used for Sick ends.

 Do people even know what healthy is? When I was younger I read every dysfunctional relationship/family book I could because I felt the illness I grew up with and wanted to learn what a real healthy family was supposed to be like. What our society accepts as "normal" truly is dysfunctional and mentally ill. People living at home when they're middle aged, people "Just following orders" when those orders clearly cross the lines of decency and criminality. As long as the System can keep people in a child-like state, the entire country/world will be one of millions of people unable to "leave the nest!"

 I feel that it is our Dysfunctional Families that have now created the Dysfunctional Society we now live in. Our System is NOTHING but a larger Dysfunctional, abusive "family" where, because everything is about Corrupt Capitalism and your "Parents", now the Powers that Be, need a "Job",, YOU are NOT allowed to Leave!! Your wings have been clipped!! and you will never be able to Fly from the Nest!! The way Nature intended you to be.

 I took all my readings on the unhealthy and healthy family system with me out into the world and applied it to every job I ever had. Thank you John Bradshaw! I looked at any job I had to see if it was a healthy place or if it was the dysfunctional place I grew up in. Because I lived in a place where I was blackmailed early on, trained to give myself up in order to have a roof over my head and clothes on my back, and because my instincts kicked in, As Nature Healthily does!!! I fought back almost til the death with my own mother but, was bashed for it by everyone around for being healthy and right, my RADAR kicked in if I felt that I was being suppressed at a job and unable to be creative or express my own ideas. I would feel the prison of the house I grew up in surrounding me and I would quit or get fired for not "following orders". Questioning and Challenging Authority is Healthy and Normal!! 
 It's what we're supposed to do! We did it as toddlers and then as teens, most of us. How is it that a Child knows better?? I knew perfectly clear as a young child to challenge my own parent who was not healthy and was not acting in my best interest and called them on it. We get our Natural, "Organic" self programmed right out of us and don't even know it.
 The Healthy way to live is to strive to be our unique, Organic self. Not some cog in the slave wheel!! 
 Maybe it IS too late for many people who have been trained for too long to go along and are too in vested in the Abusive system which takes our Spirit in exchange for Man Made $$ and materialism. Maybe it will have to take a catastrophe and a total collapse of the system and many deaths for people to get it. Sadly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment